Apple M1 Ultra is the most Powerful Computer Chip ever
- M1 Ultra really is the most powerful chip ever in a personal computer – it’s not just hype!
- Apple has fused two M1 Max chips to create a super chip, which offers more performance combined with lower energy use.
- The benefits to the end-user include greater bandwidth, faster handling of graphics, coping with more tasks at once, and faster video creation.
What’s so good about the Apple M1 Ultra chip?
In a nutshell, it’s faster, can cope with more workload, and uses far less energy to do it.
Apple says this is all due to the way it has been designed. Chips have physical limitations due to their size. Linking up chips is the most common way to boost the power of a board in a PC but it’s a big power burden. It also affects programme coding and can sometimes render a computer harder to create applications for and is something Apple will avoid at all costs.
What Apple has managed to do with the M1 Ultra is maintain industry-level power use while delivering a far superior chip.
The benefits of upgrading to the M1 Ultra chip for your business
This all sounds great but it’s understandable if you’re currently wondering what this means for your business. Let’s break it down:
- M1 Ultra has 4 times the bandwidth of the leading product. This means low power usage, and low latency (i.e., the lag/delay after a click), but with more speed.
- Better for managing enormous workloads – can handle multiple applications or tasks at the same time.
- Faster graphics and video creation – particularly good for any designer.
- More powerful – a better experience for all users.
All in all, it can be summed up as – faster, more powerful, lower energy, and able to carry out multiple tasks at once. So, advantageous if you need those in your business.
Interested? Get in touch!