Moof specialise in integrating Apple devices into enterprise environments to ensure that their deployment, security & connectivity is seamless.
Having delivered 900+ Mac integration projects Moof have in depth of experience in solving complex Mac integration challenges.
Deployment – Ensuring smooth new device deployments with full integration with enterprise solutions
- Zero-touch deployment – Apple Business Manager and streamlined automated deployment workflow
- Apple IDs – Best practice, domain federation and user enrolment workflows
- User account provisioning – Remote account provisioning IDP integration (Okta, Entra etc)
- Device naming – Programmatic naming conventions aligned with zero-touch workflows
- Remote deployments – how to overcome the difficulties of offsite deployments to enterprise solutions
Security – Delivery & enforcement of Enterprise IT security policies
- Scoping Mac specific policies/Scripting
- Enforcement compliance to meet FCA/ISO/Cyber essentials accreditations
- Conditional access and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Self healing policies
- Automated reporting & Integration into SIEM tools
- Deployment and updating of Enterprise Security application on the macOS platform
Networking – Connecting and integration with Enterprise networks.
- Network connectivity
- Deployment of Enterprise networking application
- SCEP certificate deployment
- Zero Trust Network Access
Apple & MDM audits – reviewing existing Apple management solutions and planning for new deployments
- MDM Audits
- Apple Integration audits
- Apple Readiness surveys